frugallivingforums

Any ideas for getting rid of dark spots/scars?

Pat

Credits
I have plenty of dark spots/scars on my face. Do you have any suggestions for some remedies that could help to get rid of them and/or prevent possible future breakouts? I have seriously been considering micro-needling and will likely go through with it.

Stylish and Lightweight Electric Bike, 30-Day At Home Trial, 2-Year Warranty.

sliara

Credits
I suggest that you just let them heal on their own, the dark spots will fade in time. That has been my observation when I get pimples.

The General

Credits
There are creams designed for this. Perform Google searches and spend 15 minutes in the skincare aisle of various stores. Look, search and ask questions to people more apt to know than you would. Even Groupon may help in the search and save you money at the same time.

nangk08

Credits
Usually natural remedies work best for such skin problems, but they are a bit slow and you have to be consistent with their application. Some of these are, applying a little yoghurt and lemon juice mix everyday on your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes daily, then wash off with water. Do not apply soap. Another remedy is to apply a pack of chickpea flour, turmeric powder, yoghurt and few drops of lemon juice. Leave for 10-15 minutes, then wash off.

Hova

Credits
I used to go online and look for remedies but they all failed. Turns out when you stop obsessing over them they just disappear like magic.

Athanas

Credits
Depending on the type of skin, there are many products on the market that can eliminate such dark spots. Because of the rise in chronic illnesses mainly brought about by chemically formulated products, I would advice you to try out the natural extracts.

This thread has been viewed 91 times.