frugallivingforums

belly fat

Credits
hey guys, i have a big tummy but not that big and am asking for some healthy diets you know.Maybe things i should avoid eating and things i should eat.

Stylish and Lightweight Electric Bike, 30-Day At Home Trial, 2-Year Warranty.

luri

Credits
Diet alone cannot reduce belly fat. Diet is good for reducing your overall body weight, however, if you want to target your belly fat, you will have to do exercise that mainly targets the belly area. You will have to combine exercise with diet to reduce belly fat.

sliara

Credits
Diet and exercise are the main solutions to get rid of belly fat, you really have to sweat it out and reduce your food intake at the same time to see some results. Diet alone is not really effective.

nangk08

Credits
Walking briskly for at least 45 minutes a day, crunches, squats and toe touching exercises and eating in moderation will help reduce fat around the tummy.

Pat

Credits
To get a flat belly, you'll have to lose fat generally as you can't naturally lose fat from only one body part. This is achieved by burning more calories than you consume. You can do that by exercising and dieting. I also suggest you look into intermittent fasting.

Hova

Credits
2020 killed my belly fat. Turns out when you are so broke that you can only afford to have one meal a day, you body adopts and you loose weight.

nangk08

Credits
2020 killed my belly fat. Turns out when you are so broke that you can only afford to have one meal a day, you body adopts and you loose weight.
I am really sad to hear that. Did you lose your employment? Are you doing alright now? Do keep your hopes up, I am sure you will get back on your feet once again.

Hova

Credits
I am really sad to hear that. Did you lose your employment? Are you doing alright now? Do keep your hopes up, I am sure you will get back on your feet once again.
Thanks. Most of us lost our jobs but thank The Absolute I doing okay right now.

This thread has been viewed 118 times.