frugallivingforums

COCONUT OIL

Credits
I love coconut oil and it is the best invention ever. I have used it all year round and honestly speaking I can use coconut oil for almost everything.

The fatty acids in the coconut oil help to boost someone's immunity, heart health, and brain functions.

Here are some benefits of coconut oil and you can add others along the way.

1. Contains healthy fatty acids.
I have been using coconut oil in my food and I love the smell and the fatty acids they contain cause they are natural and have no side effects on the body.
The fatty acids are natural and good for the body cause they help to reduce heart disease and cholesterol.

It is also good for epilepsy and Alzheimer's disease.

2. May reduce Hunger.
If you are hungry and there is no food actually my mother starts the day by consuming coconut oil. She takes almost a tablespoon full of it.
Coconut helps to reduce appetite and reduce body weight for many years now.

3. May raise HDL (Good cholesterol)
As women, we consume so many unwanted fats and coconut oil has natural fats that burn the unwanted cholesterol.
A good diet plan has to have use of consuming coconut oil.

4. May protect your skin, hair, and teeth
I read on a post that coconut when mixed with flaxseed can be used for the hair as a mask and it leaves the hair soft and shinny and without and Frizz.

Coconut oil is such a good cosmetic. I use it for so many purposes for example:
I use coconut oil with Tumeric to brush my teeth every morning-this has left my teeth looking very white since I smoke occasionally and I have seen a drastic improvement in the color of my teeth.

I use coconut oil while unraveling my twist out and Bantu knots. It has also increased so much moisture and I love my soft hair.

5. May boost brain function
As stated earlier use of coconut oil helps people suffering from Alzheimer's disease usually found in adults. This condition is very bad and reduces the ability of your brain to use glucose for energy.

Stylish and Lightweight Electric Bike, 30-Day At Home Trial, 2-Year Warranty.
Credits
I have never used coconut oil in cooking.I usually use coconut hair oil for my hair and its not for consumption.It usually helps my hair as it reduces dandruff and helps in growth.

nangk08

Credits
I use coconut oil for my hair and for skin. Though I personally don't use coconut oil for cooking, I have eaten dishes that are exclusively made in coconut oil and I really like the taste. I am planning to buy it for cooking.

sliara

Credits
I haven't used coconut oil yet, but it does have a lot of benefits. The price isn't cheap either, so I guess that not a lot know about the benefits of coconut oil since they would find it expensive and not buy it.

Credits
We did use coconuts to cook chapatis. They smelled nice, tasted good, and were so soft.

Benefits of cooking with Coconut OIL;

1. Coconut oil acts as a neutralizing agent and clears off the bad harmful fats called cholesterol.
2. Coconut oil burns off excess fat in the belly.
3. If you want a snatched waist that is small in size keep consuming coconut oil.

nangk08

Credits
I cook chapatis using either sunflower oil or groundnut oil, I think coconut oil might be a tad bit stronger for them, but there are certain foods that I do like in coconut oil.

This thread has been viewed 97 times.