frugallivingforums

Cycling

Pat

Credits
I have a friend who cycles for really long distances. Not only is it great exercise, but it also helps to move around. However, I haven't cycled in years. How about you? Do you cycle, whether it's for exercise or transport?

Stylish and Lightweight Electric Bike, 30-Day At Home Trial, 2-Year Warranty.
Credits
Hi @Pat?
Unfortunately I do not own a bike. I wish I had, maybe I buy one with my income.

I love to cycle and I love doing it for exercise. At home, we have a stationary bike just for cycling and keeping fit.
If I run a short distance, I always come home and cycle some more.
I believe cycling is effective cause it is a whole body exercise.

Hova

Credits
Cycling is awesome. I usually ride my bike whenever I go to my plug to re-up my stash.

nangk08

Credits
I used to enjoy cycling once, I used to go to school on the bicycle but now the roads are all too crowded to go anywhere on the bicycle. There are separate bicycle paths everywhere but unfortunately, there are all kinds of encroachment on them and the path is also not continuous everywhere.

Hova

Credits
I used to enjoy cycling once, I used to go to school on the bicycle but now the roads are all too crowded to go anywhere on the bicycle. There are separate bicycle paths everywhere but unfortunately, there are all kinds of encroachment on them and the path is also not continuous everywhere.
Same situation here. That is why I only ride my bike around the estate. We need better infrastructure if I do say so myself.

This thread has been viewed 137 times.