frugallivingforums

Going abroad is not advisable during the pandemic era

Alexandoy

Credits
My wife and I have been used to going abroad for a vacation about 3 times a year or even more often sometimes. But in this pandemic era traveling abroad is not a good idea. First, you need to have a swab test to certify that you are negative of covid. But there are countries that require the incoming traveler to be vaccinated already. Lacking the requirements can cause you to be under quarantine for 2 weeks. That would be a disaster to the planned vacation.

Stylish and Lightweight Electric Bike, 30-Day At Home Trial, 2-Year Warranty.

luri

Credits
Not just abroad, I have not gone for a vacation even within the country since the first Covid case was reported in the country, which was just about 15 months ago. However, we are planning for a vacation this month. We will be traveling to Lumbini, the birthplace of the Buddha, which is about 200 kilometers away from the town we live in. We will be staying there for 2 days.

Credits
Its better you do your vacation within your country.If you are going abroad for a job you will be forced by circumstances to do that.But there are alot of places in your country you can do your vacation if you hace to.

Sprite1950

Credits
I haven't travelled abroad for years now and although I had a deposit put down on a holiday in the UK for last year I had to cancel it because of the pandemic. I would be very worried about taking a flight to another country even though the infection rate is right down here now although tomorrow I get my second vaccination and will feel much safer.

nangk08

Credits
This is not a good time to go anywhere for a vacation, even within your own country. I know that the tour operators, hotel owners are really doing miserably due to the pandemic, but what can one do. We just cannot risk our own lives by traveling at the risk of contracting disease. It is better to wait another 6-7 months before thinking of going anywhere.

This thread has been viewed 111 times.