frugallivingforums

How many credit cards do you have?

Alexandoy

Credits
I used to have 4 credit cards which were offered to me for free, that is no registration fee and no annual fee either. But I am not really a credit card person so after 1 year of use I did not renew the 2 cards anymore. Now I have 2 active credit cards and 2 inactive which are both a subsidiary card of my wife's credit card. It is difficult for me to maintain so many credit cards.

Stylish and Lightweight Electric Bike, 30-Day At Home Trial, 2-Year Warranty.

luri

Credits
None! I do not use credit cards. However, I have three debit cards. I did try using credit cards in the past, however, I noticed that when you use credit cards your expenses will rise. Therefore, I started using debit cards. When you use a credit card, you will use the bank's money and you start interpreting that as free money.

Credits
I just have one that has no savings. I plan to increase my earnings and God willing have some more money to save there.
I think one credit card should be enough.

Hi Luri? How do you manage your PayPal without an ATM?

sliara

Credits
I am staying away from credit cards because they have interest, and your debt being added with interest is never a good idea. I will always choose to pay with cash.

The General

Credits
When you use a credit card, you will use the bank's money and you start interpreting that as free money.
I never understood how people can think that when they pay interest.

I don't have any either. I have bank debits that do the same thing, minus paying other people for the privilege of using their card.

I did have one about 20 years ago, but only used it for a year or so. I don't miss it.

Hova

Credits
I have two and I hardly use them. I just use my phone to pay for everything.

This thread has been viewed 115 times.