frugallivingforums

How many credit cards do you have?

Alexandoy

Credits
I used to have 4 credit cards which were offered to me for free, that is no registration fee and no annual fee either. But I am not really a credit card person so after 1 year of use I did not renew the 2 cards anymore. Now I have 2 active credit cards and 2 inactive which are both a subsidiary card of my wife's credit card. It is difficult for me to maintain so many credit cards.

Stylish and Lightweight Electric Bike, 30-Day At Home Trial, 2-Year Warranty.

luri

Credits
None! I do not use credit cards. However, I have three debit cards. I did try using credit cards in the past, however, I noticed that when you use credit cards your expenses will rise. Therefore, I started using debit cards. When you use a credit card, you will use the bank's money and you start interpreting that as free money.

Credits
I just have one that has no savings. I plan to increase my earnings and God willing have some more money to save there.
I think one credit card should be enough.

Hi Luri? How do you manage your PayPal without an ATM?

sliara

Credits
I am staying away from credit cards because they have interest, and your debt being added with interest is never a good idea. I will always choose to pay with cash.

The General

Credits
When you use a credit card, you will use the bank's money and you start interpreting that as free money.
I never understood how people can think that when they pay interest.

I don't have any either. I have bank debits that do the same thing, minus paying other people for the privilege of using their card.

I did have one about 20 years ago, but only used it for a year or so. I don't miss it.

Hova

Credits
I have two and I hardly use them. I just use my phone to pay for everything.

nangk08

Credits
I have only one credit card and we use that almost every month, but the rule we live by is spend only what we can afford to and never go overboard. If we use the credit card wisely, within limits, and pay bills on time, we don't have to pay any interest. And one good thing is that , I don't have any to pay any annual or monthly card fees.

This thread has been viewed 154 times.