frugallivingforums

Jewelry appreciates in value

Alexandoy

Credits
This I learned from my grandmother that jewelry is a good investment and also the best gift because the value increases after sometime. When buying a jewelry intended for a gift you can buy it earlier or even years in advance when the price is still not high. However, you can only buy jewelry in advance if you have the budget for that.

Stylish and Lightweight Electric Bike, 30-Day At Home Trial, 2-Year Warranty.

sliara

Credits
Jewelry is indeed a good investment because it's value can appreciate in time, although you would have difficulty selling it because it's not as practical like other gadgets like a computer or cellphone.

luri

Credits
In my home country, only gold Jewelry is considered an investment, silver or even diamond Jewelry is not considered an investment. That's because you can sell or get a gold loan against your gold Jewelry immediately. However, selling silver Jewelry or even diamond Jewelry immediately is not possible and the banks also do not give loans against silver and diamond Jewelry.

nangk08

Credits
In India too, only gold jewellery is considered as an investment. Even very poor who do not have their own homes will buy gold in small quantities whenever they can and accumulate it, so it can be sold when the market is right.

Hova

Credits
This I have learned from rappers. Jewelry, especially diamonds, is a good investment if you can afford to get your hands on some.

Athanas

Credits
In every market, jewellery items are always expensive, and on high demand. This makes it important for you to keep some of them in the house.

This thread has been viewed 97 times.