frugallivingforums

Simple egg sandwich

Alexandoy

When I am alone at home my usual breakfast is egg. But not fried egg which is common. I want my own egg sandwich. Boil an egg for at least 7 minutes. Peel and cut into slices. Add some pickle relish and mayonnaise. The mixture is best to include a lettuce leaf before placing into a sandwich. My egg sandwich is not only nutritious but delicious as well... and cheap too.

luri

I have not eaten a sandwich with sliced boiled egg inside, I think omelette would be a better option. making an omelette does not take more than boiling an egg. I would add some sliced tomatoes, onions and lettuce and ketchup to make the sandwich delicious.

nangk08

My family like omelette better than any other egg recipe. However, I like the simple sandwich idea with mayonnaise and lettuce. I will try it next tome I get eggs.

I sometimes eat bread egg thats how we call it our language.You only need bread,eggs,salt and some oil.what you do is beat your eggs and mix with salt the amount will depend on the amount of eggs.You then take each slice of bread and spread the egg on it on both sides then fry it in oil.its is very delicious and you can take it with juice or tea.

Sprite1950

My granddaughter likes egg mayonnaise so I often hard boil a few eggs eggs and mix some up for her with mayo but I prefer mine on their own sliced in a sandwich. Eggs are such a cheap and nutritious meal.

nangk08

I sometimes eat bread egg thats how we call it our language.You only need bread,eggs,salt and some oil.what you do is beat your eggs and mix with salt the amount will depend on the amount of eggs.You then take each slice of bread and spread the egg on it on both sides then fry it in oil.its is very delicious and you can take it with juice or tea.
This is the thing my brother makes a lot, I like it that way too. Although he also adds a lot of black pepper powder to the eggs. This is quite close to the French Toast only difference being it is sweet.

This thread has been viewed 146 times.