frugallivingforums

Things That Really Help Me Save Money :)

Credits
I use Mint Mobile $15.00 a month for unlimited talk, text, and 4GB of highspeed data. It has unlimited slower data which is fine for google maps and Spotify.

I get my glasses from Zenni Optical, which is about 1/10th the cost of my optometrist.

I use GoodRX for prescription medication discounts.

I've switched my whole house to LED lights, and use rechargeable batteries.

I use an ultra low flow shower head to reduce both water usage and electricity required to heat the water.

I use an HD antenna, and a Roku box for tons of free TV and content.

I use a crockpot to slow cook things while I work and have both a dinner and leftovers for lunch the next day, this is a super cheap and easy way to cook meals.

I shop at goodwill for dress clothes.

I use discount dent and ding grocery stores.

I use a chest freezer to stock up on items on sale, bread and milk can be frozen without ruining their taste.

I drive an older car, and keep it well maintained and only keep state minimum liability insurance on it.

Stylish and Lightweight Electric Bike, 30-Day At Home Trial, 2-Year Warranty.

lens1000

Credits
Habit of saving is a very important thing. One need to develop the habit. It will provide a soft landing when problem loom

Nocturnal Writer

Credits
It's a general fact that saving money is next to impossible. And I do agree with it. But when emergency sets in It's difficult to find means for even your closed relatives won't give aid and even your chidren unable to assist.

So the last recourse is to go to the private lending and bear the usury of interest. And it will give you more problem than a relief.

As a senior citizen, I started saving for emergency purposes.

This thread has been viewed 159 times.