frugallivingforums

Waiting for a sale in buying a new computer

Alexandoy

Credits
My laptop broke 2 years ago and I have been saving money for that. Unfortunately the pandemic hit us so I decided to put on hold that plan of buying a new laptop. Anyway, I will be waiting for a sale because I only buy a new computer when there is a sale to get a discount of 20% at least. However, it should be noted that computers on sale are on their way to being obsolete. But for me it is all right as long as I can get a bigger discount.

Stylish and Lightweight Electric Bike, 30-Day At Home Trial, 2-Year Warranty.

sliara

Credits
I would also do the same as you, I would wait for a sale to happen so that I could get a bigger discount. I have always preferred a desktop PC though, so that's what I would buy.

Smokey

Credits
I normally try to do this. Recently, my laptop broke down on me. I had a protection plan that covered repairs, so I sent it in for repair, and after about a week 1/2 of waiting, i heard back from them saying that they couldn't replace the part that broke and that my laptop was eligible for a replacement. So i went and got the funds from the laptop that was owed to me and i put it towards a new one. however, I still have to wait for the new one to ship, which by the looks if it, won't be til Mid-late July.

This thread has been viewed 60 times.