frugallivingforums

Where do you love Doing Exercises?

Credits
Hi?
I started working out during the morning hours and I usually love jogging but if I workout in the evening I normally workout indoors.

Where do you usually do your workouts? I love the fresh air and breeze on my face since I like sweating while working out.

Stylish and Lightweight Electric Bike, 30-Day At Home Trial, 2-Year Warranty.

Pat

Credits
I typically work out at home or the gym. However, I prefer exercising at the gym. Also, I don't normally jog, but I take regular walks around the neighbourhood.

sliara

Credits
I prefer to work out when there are few people on the streets, so my brisk walking is done early morning or late at night. At home I can work out anytime that I want.

Credits
I have not gone to the gym for a while now.
1. I do not afford to go to the gym I would rather save that money and be my personal trainer so sorry @Pat, I do not relate.

2. I get the advantage of having my own personal trainer I downlaoaded the FitOn app and It is amazeballs.
I have my own personal trainer and I can do the workout anywhere I am. Some workouts even require some equipments so yes, I am loving the experience so far.

Sprite1950

Credits
Anywhere I can't be seen like in the house! I've never been one to visit a gym although I do like to swim occasionally so now that the UK is opening up again I might have a swim.

Credits
It gives me hope to hear you guys are opening. We are experiencing our third wave but I do hope we open soon.

I also miss swimming so much. It has been a while since I swam. I love the way I work on my whole body while swimming and it is affordable to go to the pool. I wish we had one in our home though since we all love swimming. The kids mostly.

Alexandoy

Credits
My nephew is complaining that the gym has been closed since the end of March and will remain closed until the end of April. My advice is for him to do his workout at home. He has a bench exerciser and some dumbbells that I think would be sufficient to maintain his muscles. I do my exercise at home in the morning and I feel great with that. No hassle to dress up or go somewhere else. My home is the most convenient for the exercise.

This thread has been viewed 84 times.